Thursday, February 12, 2009

Feedback please!

Hey IBP Fans,

So as you may have noticed, I'm being more active with my posts and expanding to food news and updates, as well as the usual restaurant reviews and recipes. I've also included little boxes under each post to gauge how much you guys liked the blog/subject - when you're done reading, I would really appreciate it if you could check a box and let me know. Leaving comments is great too!

I'm still building this page out - unlike Carmen's Best Week Ever I'm pretty serious about keeping this blog going and building a following. That being said, your feedback is enormously important to me since I'm still tweaking IBP a lot.

Also, if you could become a fan of the blog on facebook, that would be amazing. Telling your friends, fellow foodies, whatever - anything helps.

THANKS A MILLION!

No comments: